Reighton Sands Holiday Park
Filey, near Scarborough, North Yorkshire
Reighton Sands is a fabulous location for a relaxing family holiday. This holiday park near Filey offers a stunning cliff top location at Reighton Gap and overlooks the beach in the bay below. The park is ideal for enjoying coastal walks, picnics on the beach and surfing.
You can take advantage of the on-site facilities including an indoor swimming pool, family entertainment, sports activities, kids clubs and a good range of luxury self catering accommodation.
Reighton Sands Holiday Park makes a perfect base for exploring the beautiful Yorkshire coastline. The park sits just two miles south of Filey and has close proximity to Bempton Cliffs, Flamborough Head, Bridlington and Scarborough. Further up the east coast you can visit Whitby and Robin Hood’s Bay. Go inland and you can visit Flamingo Land Theme Park and the North Yorkshire Moors Railway at Pickering.
Activities & Facilities at Reighton Sands Holiday Park
– Heated indoor fun pool
– Lazy River
– Pool activities (Aqua Gliders, Aqua Jets, Junior pool party
– Learn2Swim, Pool Kayaking, Pool Party, Turbo Paddlers,
– Water Confidence and Water Walkerz)
– Sports activities (Archery Coaching, Football Academy,
– Par 34 – 9 hole golf course, Fencing Coaching and Mini-Sports,
– Family Pitch and Putt and Sports Range)
– Fun Activities (Pic ʽn’ Paint Pottery and Sand Art)
– Games (FunWorks Amusements, Pool tables and Seaside Games)
– Nature Rockz Activities
– Amusement arcade
– Daytime Entertainment
– Evening Entertainment
– The Hawkwood Bar and Restaurant
– Cook’s Fish and Chips
– Gift Shop and Mini-Market
Outside July and August, venue opening hours and entertainment may be reduced.
At this East Coast holiday park near Filey you have a wide choice of two and three bedroom holiday caravans, from great value Standard Caravans to luxurious Prestige Caravans, something for all budgets!